Timeline for Awards Announced
Nominations Unveiled on January 5, 2018
The Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Awards honoring outstanding achievements for make-up artists and hair stylists in motion pictures, television, commercials, and live theater, will take place on Saturday, February 24, 2018 at the Novo Theatre by Microsoft at L.A. Live.
The entry and voting timeline for the 2018 Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Awards is:
- October 16, 2017 (Mon) Submission begins of qualified entries to Guild Awards ALL ONLINE
- October 18, 2017 (Wed) Voting begins for Lifetime Achievement & Artisan Awards
- November 10, 2017 (Fri) Lifetime Achievement Award voting ends at 5:00 PM PST
- November 16, 2017 (Thurs) Announcement of Lifetime Achievement Recipient & Artisan Recipient
- November 17, 2017 (Fri) Deadline for submission of qualified entries for Guild Awards 5:00PM PST
- December 8, 2017 (Fri) Voting for qualified nominations begins
- December 28, 2017 (Thurs) Voting for qualified nominations closes 5:00PM PST
- January 05, 2018 (Thurs) Nominations announced by Guild Awards Committee
- January 25, 2018 (Thurs) Online FINAL balloting opens-www.local706.org secure member login
- February 16, 2018 (Fri) FINAL Online balloting closes 5:00 PM PST
- February 24, 2018 (Sat) Awards Presentation Winners Announced
*Dates subject to change
A complete list of the MUAHS Awards Rules and Regulations can be found here.
Inquiries regarding the MUAHS Awards rules should be directed to Kathy Sain in the MUAHS Awards Office at (818) 295-3933 or email@example.com.
Weissman/Markovitz Communications • Cheri Warner • Ashley Harrington
Dan Evans • IngleDodd Media
310.207.4410 • muahsawards@IngleDodd.com