Timeline for Awards
Nominations Unveiled on January 5, 2018
The Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Awards honoring outstanding achievements for make-up artists and hair stylists in motion pictures, television, commercials, and live theater, will take place on Saturday, February 24, 2018 at the Novo Theatre by Microsoft at L.A. Live.
The entry and voting timeline for the 2018 Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Awards is:
- November 16, 2017 (Thurs) Announcement of Lifetime Achievement Recipient & Artisan Recipient
- December 8, 2017 (Fri) Voting for qualified nominations begins
- December 28, 2017 (Thurs) Voting for qualified nominations closes 5:00 PM PST
- January 05, 2018 (Fri) Nominations announced by Guild Awards Committee
- January 25, 2018 (Thurs) Online FINAL balloting opens-www.local706.org secure member login
- February 16, 2018 (Fri) FINAL Online balloting closes 5:00 PM PST
- February 24, 2018 (Sat) Awards Presentation Winners Announced
*Dates subject to change
A complete list of the MUAHS Awards Rules and Regulations can be found here.
Inquiries regarding the MUAHS Awards rules should be directed to Kathy Sain in the MUAHS Awards Office at (818) 295-3933 or email@example.com.
Weissman/Markovitz Communications • Cheri Warner • Ashley Harrington
Dan Evans • IngleDodd Media